Saturday, September 13, 2008

Democrats Get Out Your Gloves

I am very much disappointed with the lack of fight in the democratic party right now. They are allowing their thunder to be stolen by a "hockey mom." Unleash your "Righteous Rage" Obama!



I understand "race" politics, and Obama's desire to avoid doing anything that would cause him to be labeled the "angry black man." I live with this dilemma day in and day out. Making a conscious decision to keep silent for fear that my passion would be labeled as anger, and my convictions would be called "scary." I know what it feels like to want to respond and yet feel handcuffed at the same time. If that's the real issue, then Joe Biden should be the mouthpiece. Where are you Joe? What kind of wingman are you that doesn't fend off the wayward blows being thrown out by a rival? AND race politic and all doesn't mean that they can't hammer McCain for lying!



McCain wants a town hall meeting, dammit give it to him right now and attack every lie his campaign has sponsored for the last 2 weeks!

No comments:

What quality would you most like people to notice when they meet you?