Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog Block

For some reason I haven't been able to consistently sit down and blog. I would really like to, so I'm not sure what the problem is... I love to write and can write lengthy pieces very easily, so that should not be a hindrance. As a matter of fact, I would rather read my writing, than to hear myself talk. LOL. Except when I am preaching. I like to hear that because it helps me to identify things I need to improve on. Perhaps its because I feel that a lot of my ideas are extreme and oppositional to the status quo. Maybe I am afraid that if the part of America that I try to appease by "doing the right thing" would frown upon hearing what I really feel. My wife would say, "since when do you care what other people think?" That's kind of my mantra... not that I completely don't care, BUT I don't care if you disagree with me so I say what I say. You know? I do so with discretion though... I mean, I don't think that everything you want to say should be said. By the same token, everything that you want to write or blog shouldn't be written down or blogged... especially not blogged. Because the world has access to your thoughts when you blog. Some things are still private... even in the age of information... unless you are running for president that is... Stay tuned...

No comments:

What quality would you most like people to notice when they meet you?